Bacon Air Fryer: Making Bacon from air fryer is easier than from oven. It also makes it crispier than ever. You can add this recipe to your breakfast. Keep reading to learn how to make it.
- Preparation Time: 5 m
- Cooking Time: 15 m
- Total Time: 20 m
Ingredient To Make Bacon Air Fryer
- 1/2 (16 ounces) package bacon
ALSO READ: Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan
Steps To Make Bacon Air Fryer
- Preheat an air fryer at 200 degrees C.
- Place the bacon in a single layer inside the basket of the air fryer. It is fine if there is any overlapping or folding.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Turn the bacon over and cook until the bacon is crispy about 7 more minutes.
- Transfer the cooked bacon to a plate covered with paper towels to absorb excess fat.