Perfect deep frying potato wedges! These crispy potato wedges are quick and easy to cook in your air fryer and are delicious to lick with a coating of rosemary and fresh garlic. Potato wedges are a healthier alternative to French fries and your air fryer ensures that you don’t use extra oil to cook them, while giving you the delicious crunch you crave.
Ingredients Of Rosemary Potato Wedges for the Air Fryer
- 2 russet potatoes (rinsed and dried)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
- cooking spray (optional)
Also Read: Air-Fried Ratatouille
Instructions Of Rosemary Potato Wedges for the Air Fryer
- Cut the potatoes in half, then cut them into wedges.
- Each potato should make 6 to 8 quarters depending on the thickness of the potatoes and the desired size of the quarter.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with the seasonings and olive oil. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Add the potatoes and, if desired, spray the potatoes with cooking spray for an even more crispy potato wedge.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees Fahrenheit and the timer for 15 minutes for regular sized corners, adjust the timing by a minute or two if the corners are thinner or thicker.
- If you want more crispy wedges? Increase the heat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit for an additional 2-3 minutes at the end of the cooking time.
- Serve immediately.