Pizza Rolls are filled with cheese and all of your favorite pizza toppings! Pizza rolls are surprisingly simple and if you’ve made cinnamon rolls before, you’re familiar with the process.
Ingredients of Pizza Rolls
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoon fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese grated
- ⅔ cup chopped pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to make Pizza Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 ° F.
- Roll out pizza dough into a square.
- Combine garlic powder and parsley with pizza sauce and spread over the dough.
- Garnish with mozzarella, Parmesan and mini pepperoni.
- Roll out the cinnamon dough. Cut into slices and place in greased muffin cups.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve with the rest of the pizza sauce for dipping!