These lotus flower cookies are delicious. These cookies are a lovely display! It’s great to serve as an aperitizer for large family events, potlucks, weddings, receptions, parties, baby showers and all types of festivities!
INGREDIENTS of Crispy Lotus Blossom Cookies
- 1 bag rice flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- oil for frying
How to Make Crispy Lotus Blossom Cookies
- In a bowl, combine everything except the oil. Make sure there are no lumps. Heat a saucepan over high heat and add oil.
- Once the oil is hot, immerse your mold in the oil and allow it to heat. If the mold is not hot, the dough will not stick to the mold.
- Dip the mold into the dough. Shake it lightly to remove excess dough. Dip the pan in hot oil and lightly shake / stir the handle.
- The dough will relax and fall into the oil. Bake the cookie for just a few seconds, then place it on a plate.
- To shape the flower, take a small bowl and place it upside down on a plate. Then place the flower on it to bend it.
- Now cookies are ready to serve and store into airtight container.