Sabudana thalipeeth is made for religious fasting or vrat. Sabudana recipes are often made for religious fasting days.
- Prep Time –15 mins
- Cook Time –15 mins
- Total Time –30 mins
Ingredients of Sabudana thalipeeth
- 1/2 cup sabudana
- 2 potatoes
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
How to Cook Sabudana thalipeeth
- Saok sabudana at night. Do not add too much water, the water level should be just for the sago to immerse fully.
- In morning drain all water, Take a pan and after heating roast peanuts and removing its skin and grind them.
- Take boiled potatoes, Peel off the skin and mash it up well.
- Take a bowl add sabudana, mashed potato,jeera powder,lemon juice,ginger,coriander leaves and salt. Make balls.
- On a piece of parchment paper,place a ball with your fingers to form a slightly thick roti.
- Heat tava and place roti on them, put some oil and cook both sides untill golden brown. Remove and serve hot.