They’re fun to make, taste like cinnamon buns, and they’re itty bitty adorable. Mini cookies are ALWAYS a good idea!
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 15 mins
Additional: 1 hr 35 mins
Total: 2 hrs 15 mins
Ingredients of Strawberry Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- ½ stick butter
How to Make Strawberry Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Add water, sugar, and yeast in the bowl of mixer. Beat them untill fluffy.
- Add flour gradually. Melt butter and add to the flour mixture. Add egg and salt. Transfer dough to the counter and cover with plastic wrap. Rest for 1 hour.
- Roll dough on a lightly floured surface. Spread butter on top. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over butter. Roll up dough tightly. Cut into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Place rolls in the baking dish and cover with a piece of foil. Allow rolls to rise in a warm area for 30 minutes.
- Uncover rolls and bake in lightly golden brown.
- Rolls are cooling slightly. Combine powdered sugar, strawberry puree, vanilla extract, and salt; beat with mixer until smooth. Spread over the tops of the rolls.