ABOUT THE CREAMY SOY CHAAP ROLL RECIPE
Soya chaap wrapped in a roasted roomali.Creamy soya chap roll is a delicious Indian vegetarian snack. Soy chaap roll is one of the best surprises for those who think chaaps and tikkas are not vegetarian dishes. The chewy and succulent soy chaap roll is made from soybeans and has the texture of meat which makes it more delicious. Creamy soy rolls are very popular in Delhi. On the menu of every restaurant, you can find this dish. Soy chaap roll is a healthy snack because soy is a very good source of protein, vitamin B, and minerals. Soy is a versatile ingredient that can be enjoyed in stir-fries as well as in making gravy. Creamy soy chaap roll is a lip-smacking snack to which no one can say ‘NO’. You can easily prepare it at home. In a creamy soy chaap roll, a roomali roti with cream, green chutney and onion rings is used to wrap soy chaap. You can have this dish for your snack or your dinner. Serve this soy chaap roll with chutney or mayonnaise.
- 300 g of soya chaap
- Cream as needed
- 1 teaspoon of garlic and ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon lalmirch powder
- 1 teaspoon of tandoori masala
- Salt to taste
- Mint and cilantro chutney
- 5 roasted roomali
- Boil the soy chaap for 7-8 minutes. Drain it.
- Add the cream, almirch powder, garam masala, salt, black pepper powder, ginger and garlic paste and marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- For 5 minutes, preheat the air fryer to 180 C. Put the marinated soy chaap in it and air fry for 6-7 minutes. Turn the side over and apply butter and air fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces and add cream.
- Take the roasted roomali, apply the green chutney, put the soy chaap mixture, onion rings and to get a roll fold it.