I made these beautiful cream rolls at home using puff pastry with all butter and flour. These flaky, crispy and light sweet bites are super nostalgic.
- PREP TIME: 15 mins
- COOK TIME: 25 mins
INGREDIENTS of Eggless Cream Roll
Puff Pastry Roll
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 teasp salt
- 1 cup whole whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Confectioners sugar
- 2 teasp corn starch
- 1/2 teasp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
How to Make Eggless Cream Roll
- Take puff pastry sheet.
- Thaw the sheet until pliable in refrigerator and roll it about 1/2 inch thick and equal.
- Cut 1 inch stripes and roll these stripes on a cone.
- While rolling we will overlap each layer a tiny bit over the other.
- Brush these rolls with butter before baking.
- Bake these in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Now cool down completely.
- Now take a cold bowl add 1 cup of chilled whipping cream.
- Whipping for about 5 minutes.
- Add 4 tbsp castor sugar and vanilla extract and whip again for another 10 minutes.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and whipp again.
- At this stage fill the whipped cream in the piping bags and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Allow the rolls to cool completely before cream filling.
- Now after cooling completely fill the hollow rolls with cream until the tip.
- These cream rolls are ready to serve!!