There are mangoes everywhere so why not use for making mango kalakand. Kalakand burfi flavor can be enhanced by adding flavors like mango, and other fruit purees.
Ingredients for Mango Kalakand
- Lemon juice – 1
- Milk curdled – 3 ml.
- Sugar – 3 cups
- Mango pulp – 3 cups.
- Dry fruits – 1 cups.
How to Make Mango Kalakand
- Boil milk then add lemon juice once milk curdled switch of the flame.
- Remove all excess water and keep it a side.
- Add sugar,mango pulp in a pan and mix well and add curdeled milk mix well again.
- Add cashewnuts, cardamom powder that when your kalakanis ready.
- Take a pan, grease with Ghee and pour this mixture, keep it a side for 1hour and cut into pieces.
- Mango kalakand is ready for serve.