Firecracker Crispy Marshmallow Pops are very special for children anr young once. This year you’re bringing a tray of these firecracker Rice Krispies treats to any festival.
Ingredients of Firecracker Crispy Marshmallow Pops
- 2 ½ cups marshmallow
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 8 cups puffed rice cereal
- 55 gram fizzy rock candy
- white chocolate, melted
- milk chocolate, melted
- sprinkles, for decorating
- 1 cup fizzy rock candy, for decorating
How to Make Firecracker Crispy Marshmallow Pops
- Melt marshmallows and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- put in the puffed rice cereal.
- Add the fizzy rock candy and stir well combined.
- Spread the mixture in a pan lined with parchment paper and press down to create an even layer. Top with fizzy rock candy.
- Dip straws sticks in a melted white chocolate and place them in even rows across the baking tin.
- Put white chocolate harden at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper and cut into equal squares.
- Dip the treats into melted milk chocolate, and decorate with sprinkles and rock candy.
- Place the completed pops on a parchment paper-lined sheet tray and let sit for 1 hour.
- Serve them and Enjoy.