Homemade noodles are one of those simple pleasures in life that just feel good to make and even better to eat. These delicious noodles keep very well in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
Ingredients of Homemade Noodles
- 250 g high gluten flour
- 120 g water , can be replaced by egg liquid partly or completely
- Pinch of salt
How to Make Homemade Noodles
- Add flour, pinch of salt in a deep bowl. Pour in water slowly. Stir the flour. If You can use egg then put egg in the floor instead of water.
- Make smooth dough.
- Cover with a wet cloth for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the dough to a large floured operating board.
- Roll the dough into round wrapper, keeping remaining dough covered with flour.
- Fold the large dough wrapper around 5cm wide.
- Each time after folding up, spread the surface with flour.
- Cut the folded dough into thin strips with knife.
- Spread flour on the surface before picking the noodle strips.
- Unfold the strips one by one.
- To cook, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
- Add 1 tablespoon oil to the water; drop noodles into water and cook until tender but not soft, about 7-10 minutes or refrigerated up to 7 days in air–tight bags.