Thai Curry Puffs are out of this world. They’re bursting with flavor from sweet potatoes, coconut milk, and green curry – all wrapped up in a flaky, golden pastry crust.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Puff
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 potato, chopped into cubes
- 1 carrot, chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 2 cups canned coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 3 sheets puffs pastry
- Sweet chilli sauce
How To Make Thai Curry Puff
- Add the olive oil in a pan on heat. Add the onion and saute.
- Add the garlic and spices and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the potato, carrot and curry paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and peas then reduce the heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Use a small bowl to cut 4 circles out of each puff pastry sheet.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture onto each circle.
- Fold each circle in half to make a semi-circle and crimp the edges as desired.
- Bake the curry puffs for 30 minutes.
- Serve the curry puffs hot with chilli.