Thai Iced Tea is a deliciously creamy, mildly spiced, slightly-caffeinated, and refreshingly sweet drink made from tea, milk, and sugar. It is popular in Southeast Asia and served in many Thai food restaurants.
- Prep time: 10 MINS
- Steeping time: 30 MINS
- Total time: 40 MINS
Ingredients of Thai Iced Tea
- 1 tablespoon thai black tea
- 1 cup of hot boiling water
- 2 teaspoons sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup of crushed ice
How To Make Thai Iced Tea
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add black thai tea.
- Put 1 cup of boiling water into the tea sock, and push it in and out to steep the tea and extract all that flavour.
- Put in 1 glass of hot tea in new cup.
- Add sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and give it a nice stir.
- Add evaporated milk, and continue to sti.
- Take 2 cups, and pour the tea from one to the other, with a bit of elevation.
- Take a cup and fill it all the way to the top with crushed ice.
- Gentry put your hot tea mixture over the cup of ice
- To give your Thai iced tea a final creamy touch, drizzle on some more evaporated milk onto the top of your cup.