These greek chicken kabobs are incredibly flavorful and a perfect option for both outdoor and indoor grilling.
- Prep time:2 HOURS 30 MINUTES
- Cook time:20 MINUTES
- Total time:2 HOURS 50 MINUTES
Ingredients of GREEK CHICKEN KABOBS
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced
How to make GREEK CHICKEN KABOBS
- Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken pieces in a glass dish and put the marinade over the chicken.
- Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least one hour.
- Charcoal grill on medium-high heat. Thread the skewers with pieces of red onion, chicken, zucchini, and bell pepper.
- Place the kabobs on the preheated grill, and cook about 5-7 minutes per side.
- The kabobs are done when the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are lightly charred, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.