This Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding is the cake in bread pudding form with pineapple, brown sugar, and cherries all topped with rich brown sugar sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 slices of pinapple with juice
- maraschino cherries
- 3 eggs beaten
- 300 ml milk
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 cups of ½ inch cubes of white bread
How To Make Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
- Combine melted butter with the brown sugar, then sprinkle over the bottom of an baking pan evenly.
- Arrange the pineapple slices on the bottom, as many as you like.
- Place maraschino cherries between slices.
Whisk together the eggs, condensed milk, pineapple juice, vanilla and remaining butter.
Fold in the bread cubes.
Let sit for 15 minutes.
Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, until the top is well-browned and the middle is cooked.
Remove from the oven.