For all the mango lovers out there, we have a reason for you to be happy. The traditional childhood fruit sweet aam papad is back especially for you. The freshness of the best mangoes is packed in each roll of Fruit way Aam Papad.We get you mango rolls which is a healthy fruit snack and give you real fruit energy.
Ingredients of Aam Papad Roll
- 3 Ripe Mangoes
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Ghee – 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
How to Make Aam Papad Roll
- Extract the mango pulp and discard the seeds and the peel.
- Add the mango pulp to your blender and blitz until smooth.
- Add the mango pulp and sugar to a saucepan and cook for a few minutes.
- Continue to stir. Once it starts to boil, lower the flame and cook for 6 minutes.
- Keep stirring Once the pulp begins to thicken and change color, add the cardmom powder and mix well.
- Grease a tray with ghee and pour the cooked mango.
- Spread it immediately and evenly and let it cool. Place the tray for drying in the sun.
- The pulp dries in one day if you stay in a warmer climate and the sun’s rays are strong.
- Cut them with a sharp knife into equal strips and roll them up.