It’s a basic lemon butter cake. The Air Fryer is a healthy way to cook where you use almost no oil to fry foods, use to bake cakes and bread, and more.
INGREDIENTS Of Air-Fried Lemon Butter Cake
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
Also Read: Air Fryer Apple Pies
Direction Of Air-Fried Lemon Butter Cake
- Preheat the fryer to 330 Grease and flour a 6-cup pie pan, see above for link.
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt together. In another bowl, add the buttercream, 1 cup of sugar and mix well with a hand mixer.
- Keep the blender running at low speed, add one egg at a time and then the vanilla. Alternate and mix after each addition, add the dry mixture to the butter mixture 1/4 cup lemon juice Mix until smooth.
- Pour into the pan And bake until the center is up and when a toothpick is inserted in the center, it comes out dry (about 30 to 45 minutes) Meanwhile, make the icing: in a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons at a time, whisking between adding lemon juice Let cool about 15 minutes and turn the cake on a plate.
- Drizzle with icing with a spoon and slice and serve.