This easy air fryer recipe for fried ravioli is the perfect appetizer for your next party or dinner menu. Best of all, it only takes 15 minutes to do. These crispy bites are bursting with flavor and are sure to satisfy the crowd.
PREP TIME- 15 minutes
COOK TIME- 9 minutes
TOTAL TIME- 24 minutes
INGREDIENTS Of Air Fried Ravioli
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated ravioli
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- Marinara and fresh parsley for serving
Also Read: Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower
INSTRUCTIONS Of Air Fried Ravioli
1. Heat a medium bowl in the microwave until boiling.
2. Place the ravioli for about 5 minutes. Drain.
3. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with 1/2 cup or the Parmesan. I gave the grated cheese a bit of a rough chop.
4. Beat the eggs in a small bowl with the garlic salt. Dip the ravioli in the egg then press in the breadcrumbs, coating the two sides.
5. Fill the basket with a single layer of ravioli. Set to 350 degrees and 9 minutes.
6. Remove from fryer and serve hot.