Air Fryer Apple Fritters: No need to go to the bakery now, when you can make the delicious apple fritters at home. And it will be more easy and quick by using the air fryer. Let’s learn how to make this dish.
- Preparation Time: 15 m
- Cooking Time: 10 m
- Total Time: 25 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Apple Fritters
- cooking spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon caramel extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Steps To Make Air Fryer Apple Fritters
- Preheat a fryer to 175 degrees C.
- Place a round parchment paper on the bottom of the fryer.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add and stir the flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, milk, egg, yeast, and salt in a small bowl.
- Stir until combined.
- Add and stir 2 tablespoons of sugar with cinnamon in another bowl and sprinkle on apples until covered.
- Stir the apples in the flour mixture until they combine.
- Place the fritters with a cookie spoon in the bottom of the fryer basket.
- Fry in the preheated fryer for 5 minutes.
- Turn the fritters and cook until golden brown, about 5 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the icing sugar, milk, caramel extract and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Transfer the fritters to a cooling rack and sprinkle with glaze.