Air Fryer Baked Potatoes: This is one of those recipes that is so simple, it really is not a recipe. They have that crispy skin and tender, fluffy inside, and they are the best-baked potatoes!
Preparation Time: 5 m
Cooking Time: 1 h
Total Time: 1 h 5 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- 2 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
Steps To Make Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spread the potatoes with peanut oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place them in the fryer basket and place the basket in the fryer.
- Cook the potatoes until they are ready, about 1 hour.
- Try cooking by piercing them with a fork.