Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata: It is a fast, easy and protein-filled recipe that is prepared in couple of minutes. Appropriate for low carb diets, keto, and gluten-free. Let us learn how to make this amazing dish.
- Preparation Time: 15 m
- Cooking Time: 20 m
- Total Time: 35 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata
- 1/4 pound breakfast sausage, fully cooked and crumbled
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- cooking spray
ALSO READ: Air Fryer Meatloaf
Steps To Make Air Fryer Breakfast Frittata
- Add and mix the sausage, eggs, Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, and pepper, onion and cayenne.
- Preheat the fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Spray a 6×2 inch nonstick cake pan with spray oil.
- Place the egg mixture in the prepared cake pan.
- Cook in the fryer until the frittata is ready, 18 to 20 minutes.