Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts: Without using a lot of oil, you will make the crispiest sprouts. Keep reading, and let’s find out how to make Brussel sprouts in an air fryer.
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounces Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons crumbled cooked bacon (optional)
Steps To Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Preheat a fryer to 175 degrees C.
- Add and stir the oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Add Brussels sprouts and turn to cover.
- Fry in the air for 5 minutes, stir the shoots and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Transfer the sprouts to a serving plate and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar; flip to coat
- Sprinkle with bacon.