Chocolate chip cookies are my dessert weakness. It’s my afternoon comeback, my treat after dinner, and sometimes part of my breakfast too.
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 30 m
- Total Time: 40 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
Steps To Make Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites
- Cut a piece of parchment paper so that it fits in a fryer basket.
- Beat the butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, and salt; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Beat the egg and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add the flour, beating everything you can.
- Add the remaining flour, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by teaspoons 1 inch apart on parchment paper.
- Carefully transfer the parchment paper to the fryer basket.
- Turn the fryer to 150 degrees C and cook until golden brown and ready, about 8 minutes.
- Remove the parchment paper to a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the remaining cookie dough.