Breaded fish is one of my favorite fried dishes and this air fried version of the recipe gives me great flavor without the fat.
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 12 m
- Total Time: 22 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Crumbed Fish
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 flounder fillets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lemon, sliced
Steps To Make Air Fryer Crumbed Fish
- Preheat an air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Add and stir bread crumbs and oil in a bowl. Stir until the mixture loosens and crumble.
- Dip the fish fillets in the egg; shake off any excess.
- Dip the fillets in the breadcrumb mixture; uniform and complete layer.
- Place the coated steaks gently in the preheated air fryer.
- Cook until the fish crumbles easily with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.