Turn a sheet of croissant dough into cinnamon sticks and homemade donuts, fried and served with fruit jam, syrup, honey or melted chocolate for dipping.
- Preparation Time: 20 m
- Cooking Time: 15 m
- Total Time: 35 m
Ingredients to Make Air Fryer Donut Sticks
- 1 (8 ounces) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup any flavor fruit jam
Steps To Make Air Fryer Donut Sticks
- Unwind dough sheet crescent-shaped and extend over a rectangle 8×12 inches.
- Cut the dough in half lengthwise with a pizza cutter and cut each piece crosswise into “sticks” 1/2 inch wide.
- Dip the donut sticks in melted butter and place them in a single layer in the fryer basket.
- Cook in the fryer at 380 degrees F (195 degrees C) until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a cake dish or in a shallow bowl.
- Remove donut sticks from the fryer and roll the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Serve donut sticks with jam.