Air Fryer Fish Sticks: Your meal will be ready in 20 minutes to eat. Still, a lack of the right technique and timing can cause some people to fail. Let’s learn the right way to make them.
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 10 m
- Total Time: 20 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Whitefish fillets, such as cod or tilapia (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
Steps To Make Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Dry the fish with paper towels and cut it into 1×3 inch sticks.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish. Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, parsley, paprika and pepper in a shallow third dish.
- Cover each fish bar with flour, then dip in beaten egg and finally cover with the seasoned panko mixture.
- Spray the fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 sticks in the basket, making sure none is touched.
- Spray the top of each bar with spray oil.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes.
- Turn the fish sticks and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining fish sticks.