Air Fryer Fried Pickles: Fans of fried pickles? Let’s dig into this recipe to see how to make them. And making them in the air fryer, way lovely version.
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 (16 ounces) jar dill pickle chips
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Steps To Make Air Fryer Fried Pickles
- Add and stir mayonnaise and sriracha sauce in a bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat an air fryer at 200 degrees C.
- Drain the pickles and dry them with paper towels.
- Stir the egg and milk in a bowl.
- Add and stir the flour, cornmeal, seasoned salt, paprika, garlic powder and black pepper in another bowl.
- Dip the pickle chips in the egg mixture, then in the flour mixture, covering both sides and lightly pressing the flour mixture into chips.
- Spray the fryer basket with oil spray.
- Place the pickle nuggets in the basket in a single layer; Divide into 2 lots if necessary.
- Cook for 4 minutes; Turn the tabs carefully.
- Cook until desired browning, approximately 4 more minutes.
- Serve with sriracha mayonnaise.