Have you ever tried lemon and pepper shrimp in the air fryer? You are going to enjoy it as these have proven to be delicious. These easy-to-prepare air-frying shrimp can be served with a salad or over rice or pasta. Also perfect as a cold appetizer. This is a healthy recipe for anyone! If you are following the Weight Watchers plan it is AWESOME and very low point.
Ingredients Of Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 12 ounces uncooked medium shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 lemon sliced
Instructions Of Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Shrimp
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Afterthat You will combine olive oil, lemon juice, lemon pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a bowl.
- Add the shrimp and mix until coated.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer and cook until pink and firm, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Serve with lemon slices. For added flavor, you can pour any additional marinade over the shrimp in the air fryer before cooking.