Air Fryer Meatloaf: It’s a game-changer to make meatloaf in the fryer. You can now make delicious moist meatloaf in less time in your Air Fryer. Let’s see to make this delicious recipe.
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 25 m
- Total Time: 45 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Meatloaf:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
Steps To Make Air Fryer Meatloaf:
- Preheat an air fryer at 392 degrees F.
- Combine ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, thyme, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Knead and mix well.
- Transfer the meat mixture to a baking sheet and smooth the top.
- Press the mushrooms on top and cover with olive oil.
- Place the pan in the fryer basket and slide it into the fryer.
- Set the fryer timer for 25 minutes and bake the meatloaf until golden brown.
- Let the meatloaf rest at least 10 minutes before cutting it into pieces and serving it.