Enjoy the goodness of Banana chips, the healthy way – oil-free & guilt-free. Use the airfryer or oven for this one.
- Preparation Time: 2 m
- Cooking Time: 7 m
- Total Time: 9 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Roasted Bananas
- 1 banana, sliced into 1/8-inch thick diagonals
- avocado oil cooking spray
Steps To Make Air Fryer Roasted Bananas
- Cover the fryer basket with parchment paper.
- Preheat an air fryer to 190 degrees C.
- Place banana slices in the basket, making sure they don’t touch; Cook in batches if necessary.
- Sprinkle banana slices with avocado oil.
- Cook in the fryer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the basket and turn the banana slices carefully (they will be soft).
- Cook until the banana slices are browned and caramelic, for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the basket.