Air Fryer Spicy Green Beans: Spice up your green beans with fried dish this air can serve as an appetizer, snack or side dish low in carbohydrates. Panko crispy and spicy chili paste add flavor and crunchy. Cooking air fryer gives satisfactory crispy fried foods without all the extra fat frying.
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 25 m
- Total Time: 40 m
Ingredients To Make Air Fryer Spicy Green Beans
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of rice wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
ALSO READ: Air Fryer Crumbed Fish
Steps To Make Air Fryer Spicy Green Beans
- Preheat an air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Place the green beans in a bowl. Beat the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and red pepper flakes in a separate bowl and pour over the green beans.
- Mix to cover and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Place half of the green beans in the fryer basket.
- Cook 12 minutes, shaking the basket at half the cooking time.
- Repeat with the remaining green beans.