Thai Veggie Bites are perfect breakfast for health counscious peoples. These beautiful little Thai vegetarian bites could also be placed on cocktail sticks and would make a great party snack for the holiday season. You can also follow this recipe and get something similar with all the remaining vegetables you have in the house.
Ingredients Of Air Fryer Thai Veggie Bites
- 1 Large Broccoli
- 1 Large Cauliflower
- 6 Large Carrots
- Handful Garden Peas
- ½ Cauliflower made into cauliflower rice
- 1 Large Onion peeled and diced
- 1 Small Courgette
- 2 Leeks cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 piece ginger peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp garlic puree
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 Tbsp coriander
- 1 Tbsp mixed spice
- 1 Tsp cumin
- Salt & Pepper
Also Read: Vegan Cheese Samboosa
Instruction Of Air Fryer Thai Veggie Bites
- In a wok, cook your onion with garlic, ginger and olive oil until the onion has a good color.
- While you cook your onion in a steamer, cook your vegetables (except zucchini and leek) for 20 minutes or until they are almost cooked.
- Add the zucchini, leek and curry paste to your wok and cook over medium heat for another 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the rest of the seasoning mixture, then add the cauliflower rice. Mix again and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes simmered and the sauce has reduced by half, add the steamed vegetables.
- Mix well and you will now have a nice base for your vegetable bites. Place in the refrigerator for an hour to let cool.
- After an hour, make bites and place them in the air fryer. Cook for 10 minutes at 180c then serve.