Easy Air Fryer zucchini fries are the best quick recipe for making fried zucchini with or without breadcrumbs without breading. This healthy dish is the perfect side dish or appetizer.
prep time- 10 MINS
cook time- 25 MINS
total time- 35 MINS
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 cup panko
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- Olive oil spray
Also Read: Air-Fried Crumbed Fish
- Cut the ends of the zucchini, then cut them into rings.
- Place on a plate covered with a clean towel and sprinkle with salt. Put another towel on top, then a saucepan or heavy pan on top.
- Let stand 10 to 15 minutes to extract additional moisture. Combine panko, parmesan, salt, baking powder and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the egg. Place the parchment on a baking sheet with edges and place a baking rack on the baking sheet.
- Spray the olive oil on the grid. Set up a small assembly line – bowl with egg, then mixture of panko and baking sheet.
- Throw a few tricks in the bowl with your left hand. Remove with your left hand and drop the panko mixture.
- Mix to coat with your right hand. Place on the cooking grid. Generously spray the zucchini with olive oil like a creepy pattern.
- Really coat these bad boys. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes and serve immediately.