The perfect street snack with a nutty twist! These chicken Momus area unit rolled in cut almonds and steamed to the letter. Different, delicious and simple to organize, these nutty Greek deity area unit nice to serve as appetizers at your next party.
Ingredients of Almond and Chicken Momos
- 250 gms chicken mince
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp carrots, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup almonds (blanched), chopped
- oil (for greasing)
Also Read: Asian BBQ Chicken
How to Make Almond and Chicken Momos
- Place the ground chicken in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients except the almonds and divide it into equal sized balls.
- Roll these balls with chopped almonds and carefully place these balls on a greased plate.
- Prepare the steamer and cook over high heat for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve the hot momos.