Qeema Kachori are also a popular Ramadan meal food item, where variants include vegetarian as well as chicken or beef stuffing served with sweet chutney.
- Preparation time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
INGREDIENTS of Arabic Qeema Kachori
- Minced Beef: ½ kg
- Chopped Onion: 1
- Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Lemons: 2
- Crushed Red Chilies: 1 tsp
- Crushed Black Pepper: 1 tsp
- Chopped Green Coriander: ½ bunch
- Chopped Green Chilies: 4
- Roasted and Crushed White Cumin: 1 tsp
- FOR KACHORI:
- Flour: 2 bowls
- Soda Bi Carbonate: 1 tsp
- Jaggery Syrup: 2 tbsp
How to Make Arabic Qeema Kachori
- Add 2 bowls of flour, salt, 2 tbsp Jaggery Syrup,and 1 tsp Soda Bicarbonate and mix it properly and add water and make a dough.
- Cover it so that it rises well.
- In a pan add minced beef, ginger garlic paste and salt and dry out the water.
- Now add red chilies, roasted and crushed white cumin, crushed black pepper and lemon juice and cook well for 10 min.
- After cools down, add chopped onions, green chilies and green coriander.
- Now add oil in kadhai..
- Wet your hands and put mince batter in it and close it and make kachori.
- Fry it on medium heat.
- Serve it with tamarind chutney.