My favorites being donuts, cookies and flaky pastries. This recipe combines two things I enjoy: nutella and a flaky pastry. You could attempt to make your own puff pastry but I have heard horror stories behind the making of this delicious delight; either way even chefs use pre-made puff pastries!
Ingredients of Banana and Nutella Pastry Bundles
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 banana, sliced in 1/2 inch pieces, 9 pieces total
9 teaspoons of Nutella
1 egg, beaten
Instructions of Banana and Nutella Pastry Bundles
1. Thaw the puff pastry until you can easy handle it. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly flour your work surface and place your puff pastry down to cut it into 9 squares (remember to not worry about being perfect, it’s ok!).
3. In each square, place a teaspoon of nutella topped by the banana slice. Brush the egg along each edge. Take each opposite corner and press tightly together. Repeat to all pastry pieces.
4. Place the pastries on a baking sheet and brush all over with the egg for the extra golden color when baking. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden in color.
5. Place on a cooling rack when done for about 5 minutes then enjoy!