It’s easy to make an energy snack/dessert that even the kids will love! Vegetarian, high-protein, and gluten-free. It’s no wonder why everyone loves these energy balls. They make for a quick, portable snack that’s filling, energizing, and all around healthy.
Ingredients Banana Protein Balls
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
How to Make Banana Protein Balls
- Mash the bananas in a bowl.
- Add in oats, protein powder, peanut butter, honey, chocolate chips, cinnamon, and chia seeds.
- Scoop out the mixture and roll into balls.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.