If you’ve in no way had Banana Pudding you’re in for a treat. This a sweet, creamy, and scrumptious dessert with the flavors of clean banana and vanilla.
- 10 almonds
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg yolk, barely beaten
- 1 cup milk / canned lite coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 bananas thinly sliced
How To make
- Roast the almonds for 6-6 mins and when chill, mince them in a meals processor.
- In a saucepan, integrate the cornstarch, salt, and sugar. Add the egg yolk to the dry components.
- Gradually stir withinside the milk and preserve stirring till it’s all nicely combined.
- Turn to medium warmth and continuously stirring till it receives a pudding-like consistency.
- Take off the warmth, stir withinside the vanilla. While it’s nonetheless heat, exchange pudding with bananas in dessert dishes.
- Sprinkle the minced almonds on pinnacle and serve.