Banana Sushi is a severely amusing and rapid lunch for youngsters—that is filling too.Simplest 3 nutritious elements use to make this lunch.
- 1 wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter consisting of peanut, almond, or sunflower seed butter
- 1 banana
- Place the tortilla on a slicing board. If it is now no longer at room temperature, heat it for five seconds with inside the microwave or 5 seconds in a pan, so it is tender and clean to roll.
- Spread the nut or seed butter on, leaving approximately 1/4-½ inches across the edges.
- Freeze the banana for one hour, add the banana to at least one end. Fold the tortilla over the banana and tightly roll up.
- Serve, reduce in half, or slice into rounds with a serrated knife. This wrap is exceptional served quickly after making.
- Use a fajita-length flour tortilla so this is straightforward to roll up and clean to chew thru.Use any nut or seed butter you prefer.Try to roll the banana tightly withinside the tortilla.A straighter banana makes this a bit simpler to roll.
- Serve with milk, a smoothie, or any other clean aspect your youngsters like.
Also read : https://meridaal.com/turkey-wrap-for-kids-lunch/