This Banh Mi is very healthier sandwich. The base of this sandwich is made with cauliflower rice, then it is crowned with veggies, a sticky-candy beef and a easy sriracha mayo.
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup coconut aminos /soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot/ ararot powder
- 1 teaspoon clean ginger grated
- 2 cups beef chuck/1 pound
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- ½ cup cucumber sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 1 jalapeno sliced and seeds removed
- cilantro for garnish
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 teaspoon sriracha/hot chilli sauce
- Cook the beef in a skillet over the stove.
- While the beef is cooking, slice the cucumber and jalapeño and degree out the carrot sticks. Then marinade via way of means of whisking the coconut aminos, arrowroot and ginger in a bowl.
- Make the cauliflower rice in line with the package deal instructions. At this point, the beef must be cooked. Add the garlic and sauté for 2-2 mins. Reduce warmth to low, then pour the marinade overtop and stir for 1-1 minute or till the beef is absolutely lined and the sauce is barely sticky. Divide the cauliflower rice into 2 bowls then pinnacle it with the beef and veggies.
- The very last step is to make the sriracha mayo: absolutely whisk the mayo and sriracha collectively, then drizzle it over the bowls. you can purchase frozen baggage of cauliflower rice