I heard people make steaks in their air fryer and getting amazing results. The best part of the air frying process is that you don’t require to use oil. Cooking is completely oil free! This dish is kid friendly too. My little kids were eating this beef skewers for lunch and it was delicious!
Ingredients Of Beef Skewers
- 1 lb sirloin steak cut into 1 inch chunks
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 oz Baby Bella mushrooms stems removed
- 1 red onion chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 Green Bell Pepper chopped into 1 inch pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Beef Skewers
- Combine steak, olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, salt and black pepper.
- Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the marinated meat, bella mushrooms, green pepper and red onion on skewers. Preheat the fryer to 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once preheated, place the skewers inside the air fryer.
- Cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway.
- Serve hot.