Beer Batter Fish Fingers: Marinated in beer these boozy fish fingers are a delight for light and crisp snacking.
Recipe Servings: 2 Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Cook Time:
- 300 Gram River Sole Fish (cut in thin strips)
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- To taste Salt
- 1 Lime Juice
- 3/2 Cup Beer
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 Cup Cornflour
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
Method To Make Beer Batter Fish Fingers
- Take a bowl and combine floor with all the ingredients.
- Now stir eggs and beer in the bowl until a thin batter is formed.
- Dip the fish fingers for half an hour, keep aside. You should be able to see the fish through the batter.
- Heat oil and dip fish fingers into the batter then drop one at a time into hot oil , turning once until both sides are golden brown.
- Drain on towel pepper.
- Beer Batter Fish Fingers are ready to serve with lime tarter sauce.