Different types of juices are raw Mango Panna, watermelon juice, muskmelon milk shake, mango juice and so on. Wood apple squash is very popular in India and many people drink it in the summers. Let’s see the recipe of it.
Ingredients for Bel ka Sharbat
- Wood apple – 2
- Sugar – 4 big table spoon
- Cumin powder
- Salt – 1/4 spoon
How to Make Bel ka Sharbat
- Wash wood apples and cut them and take out its pulp.
- Take a pulp of wood apple and water doubled than pulp in the utensil.
- Mash them and make it it in the water. Sieve this mashed pulp in the heavy strainer and take out of juice by pressing it with the help of spoon.
- Add sugar in the juice and when it mixed in the juice properly then mix cold water or ice cubes in it.
- You can mix salt and cumin (Jeera) power as per yur requirement.
- You can make 4-5 glasses of wood apple squash from 1 kg wood apples.
- Your wood apple squash is ready for drink.