Borma is a thick and crunchy fillets wrapped around chopped nuts like pistachios, pine nuts or cashews. It is one of the Middle East’s richest sweets in nuts and sugar syrup.
Prep. Time: 90 minutes
Ingredients of Borma
- 1 kg pre-made knufa dough
- 300 g ghee, for frying
- 200 g syrup
- 400 g any kind of nuts
How to Make Borma
- Flat the dough on a table and spread nuts in the middle.
- Roll Knufa over nuts from starting to end.
- Wait until it gets dry.
- Now heat the ghee in a pan then fry until it becomes gold and drain from ghee.
- Spread the syrup after heating over the Borma and leave for an hour then drain from syrup, cut into circles.
- Borma is ready to serve.