Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars – Bolder than bold cravings can’t be contained. Especially when they’re this crispety, crunchety and peanut-buttery. So go on and indulge yourself in the one of a kind taste of an all American classic that can never be replaced. A chocolate chip cookie dough bottom, topped with Butterfinger candy bars, cheesecake, then more cookie dough. Is your mouth watering yet? These Butterfinger cookie dough cheesecake layer bars perfect for dessert.
Ingredients of Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYER:
- 1/2-cup butter, melted
- 1/2-cup brown sugar
- 1/2-teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4-cup flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1-cup mini chocolate chips plus 1/2 cup for top
- 5-Butterfinger bars, king size
- 8-ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3-cup sugar
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
Also Read: Meyer Lemon Bars
Directions of Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- To make a layer of chocolate chip cookies: Melt the butter and allow to cool to warm.
- Add the brown sugar and mix to combine.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine.
- Add the flour and fold to combine.
- Fold the mini chocolate chips and fold to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the mold; put aside.
To make cheesecake:
Add all ingredients in a bowl and beat until blended. Set aside.
- Press 3/4 of the cookie mixture into the pan.
- Place the Butterfinger bars side by side on the cookie dough.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top.
- Crumble the rest of the cookie dough and sprinkle over the cheesecake layer.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips on top.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes at 375 ° F.
- Remove from the oven on the rack to cool.