This is an Italian dish. “Fast, fresh individually portioned lasagna bowls that please the stomach every time.
Total Time: 30 minutes Serving: 4 people
Ingredients of Cacio e Pepe Lasagnas
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper, divided
Direction of Cacio e Pepe Lasagnas
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease four 8-ounce ramekins with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine the drained noodles, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese and 1 1/2 teaspoons of pepper in a bowl. Divide the mixture among the ramekins. Garnish with 2 tablespoons of Pecorino Romano cheese, drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of remaining black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is golden in places and the lasagna is hot, about 10 minutes
- Garnish with parsley and paprika, if desired.
Per Serving: 586 calories; 24.7 g fat; 60.2 g carbohydrates; 32 g protein; 64 mg cholesterol; 458 mg sodium