Cajun Air Fryer Salmon: It’s like a dream come true to have the dinner served on the table in 20 minutes. Have fun with this super simple recipe. You will never have to eat dry salmon again. Wet, juicy and delicious, always!
- Preparation Time: 10 m
- Cooking Time: 10 m
- Total Time: 20 m
Ingredients To Make Cajun Air Fryer Salmon
- 2 (6 ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
Steps To Make Cajun Air Fryer Salmon
- Preheat the air fryer to 200 degrees C.
- Rinse and dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel.
- Spray the steaks with oil spray.
- Combine the Cajun seasoning and brown sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle on a plate.
- Press the sides of the fillets in the seasoning mixture.
- Spray the fryer basket with oil spray and place the salmon fillets with the skin facing down.
- Vaporize the salmon again lightly with oil spray.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove from the fryer and let stand for 2 minutes before serving.