The reviews are in! This five-star recipe makes an unforgettably delectable holiday gift – one family, friends, and coworkers won’t soon forget. And with easy variations, you can make milk chocolate, butterscotch, or peanutty chocolate fudge.
- 10 mins-to Prepare
- 6 mins-Cooking Time
- 120 mins-Standing Time refrigerating
- 136 mins.-Total
- Servings-4 servings (2 pieces per serving)
INGREDIENTS of Carnation Famous Fudge
1 1⁄2 – cups sugar
2⁄3 –cup milk
2 – tablespoons butter1⁄4 – teaspoon salt
2- cups miniature marshmallow
1 1⁄2 – cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1⁄2 –cup chopped pecans
DIRECTIONS of Carnation Famous Fudge
- Line an 8-inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Boil over medium heat.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from fire.
- Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, walnuts and vanilla extract.
- Stir for 1 minute or until the marshmallows are melted. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from the mold and remove the aluminum foil.
- Cut in pieces.