Here is a nice dessert or snack you can try with the Cassava. This is a good recipe to get your hands on because it is easy to do, and it is currently growing more popular. Fresh cassava is a better choice for the recipe.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
Ingredients of Cassava Peanut Rolls
- 1 kg cassava, peeled and grated
- 1 ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 pc egg
- 3 cups peanuts, crushed
- peanut butter
How To Make Cassava Peanut Rolls
- Add grated cassava, sugar, egg and melted butte in a bowlr. Mix the ingredients well.
- Place the cassava mixture on a flat surface and flatten it using a rolling pin.
- Transfer the flattened mixture into a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Wrap the cover of the steamer with a towel to avoid water from dripping.
Place the mixture back on the flat workspace.
- Scoop peanut butter and spread at the bottom center of the mixture and then scoop crushed peanuts and spread it within the area of the peanut butter.
- Wrap the fillings by rolling the mixture upwards.
- Cut the rolled cassava mixture about equal intervals and completely coat each one with more crushed peanuts.
- Transfer to a serving plate or serving tray.
- Serve and enjoy!