The festive colors of this cathedral window gelatin are a perfect match for the season, and its creamy, melt-in-the-mouth texture is sure to please everyone at the party. Your guests will be lining up slice after slice!
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 3 minutes
Ingredients of Cathedral Window Gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup gelatin red, yellow, and green jelly cooked and cubed
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 can condensed milk
- 4 packets unflavored gelatin colorless
How to make Cathedral Window Gelatin
Heat the pineapple juice for 15 seconds.
Now add the colorless unflavored gelatin.
Stir until the gelatin completely dilutes in the juice.
Put the whipping cream and add the condensed milk.
Add the colored jelly cubes.
- Mox well properly.
Put the mixture in a Jelly mold.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Transfer to a plate.
Slice and serve.